Hey everyone! It’s July now, and summer is in full swing! It’s been super hot lately, which I’ve been loving. I’ve also had quite a bit of reading time, which has been SO appreciated!
Altogether, I read eight books in June, which is quite good for me! My arm had quite the work out holding all the books up for the picture, lol!
– Sad Perfect by Stephanie Elliot \\ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
– Before I Let Go by Marieke Nijkamp \\ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
– Sanctuary by Meg Cabot \\ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
– The Witch Doesn’t Burn in This One by Amanda Lovelace (ebook) \\ ⭐️⭐️⭐️
– Goldie Vance Vol. 1 by Hope Larson (ebook) \\ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
– Fire and Ice by Erin Hunter \\ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
– The Borrowers by Mary Norton \\ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
– Save the Date by Morgan Matson \\ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
STANDOUT BOOK OF THE MONTH
I have to go with Save the Date by Morgan Matson. I really loved this book! It was so sweet and funny, and was just such an overall great book.
Emergency Contact by Mary H. K. Choi \\ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult \\ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sad Perfect by Stephanie Elliot \\ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
The Witch Doesn’t Burn in This One by Amanda Lovelace \\ ⭐️⭐️1/2
I bought one book in June, and that was Save the Date by Morgan Matson! Also, I highly recommend getting the Barnes & Noble Exclusive Edition. It was filled with such great extras! I especially loved the prequel story that showed Linnie and Rodney’s engagement!
Here’s the TTT’s I participated in during the month of June:
- Top Eight Books I DNF’d Too Quickly
- Books That Awaken the Travel Bug in Me
- Books I’m Bringing to the Pool/My Summer TBR
- Book Series I’m Not Giving Up On
Here are the anticipated releases I was looking forward to last month:
I also participated in the Cram-A-Thon!
Then, I shared my progress with the #2018ClassicsChallenge!
I also found out how well Goodreads knows my reading tastes.
And, last but not least, I did the Mid-Year Book Freak Out tag!
That wraps up June! Here’s hoping July will be just as great, or even better!
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on:
(I receive a tiny commission if you follow my BD links!)