Infinity Dreams Award
Hey everyone! The lovely people over at Bookidote nominated me for The Infinity Dreams Award! They have been super nice, and very welcoming to me as I’ve just recently joined the book blogging community. I definitely recommend checking out their blog. 👌
You can check out their answers 👉 here 👈
– Thank and follow the blog that nominated you
– Tell us 11 facts about yourself
– Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
– Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them
1.What was the best dream you’ve ever had? (If you remember any)
This probably sounds pretty silly, but the best dream I’ve had (that I can think of right now) would probably have to be when I dreamt I could do 10 flawless pirouettes. In real life, I, unfortunately, can only do 2 pirouettes on my best day…😔😜
2.On the bad days, how do you cheer yourself up?
When I’m upset, I have to be by myself. So, usually I find some place I can be alone, and then I read, listen to music, pray, etc. Fresh air always helps too, so if I can, I’ll either go outside or at least open a window.
3.If you had to sum up your life in 10 or less words, what would they be?
Jesus, family, pets, books, dance, food, sunshine, sleep, schoolwork – that’s about it. 😂
4.What books would you like to see become a movie?
I think The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart would make a good movie. Also, I’m still waiting for Uglies by Scott Westerfeld to be a movie…Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli and The Dreamhouse Kings series by Robert Liparulo would both make great movies too, I think.
5. What book character do you feel the most connected to?
I’m not really sure! When I read any book, I find myself connecting to at least one of the characters, so I can’t think of one character in particular.
6. What is one song that you know the lyrics by heart?
I know a lot of songs by heart, but I’ll pick Year 3000 by the Jonas Brothers, because that was the coolest song ever when it came out! 😂
7. What is your favourite form of social media?
Probably Instagram. Feel free to follow me also! 😏
8. Name 3 objects you can’t live without.
- My phone
- My books
- My inhaler (literally cannot live without that!)
9. What is your favourite drink?
Chocolate milk! 😋
10.What powers would you like to have to rule the world as a super villain?
The power to fly!
11. Give me a new song to listen to on spotify LOL. THANK YOU. 😀
Lately, I’ve been enjoying The Outsiders by NeedtoBreathe! 😊
- What is your favorite food?
- Favorite fictional villain?
- Paperbacks, hardcover, or e-reader?
- Book you never get tired of reading?
- Song you never get tired of listening to?
- (Other than reading) what do you like to do in your spare time?
- Favorite book series?
- Favorite store?
- If you could teleport right now to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- Favorite movie/TV show?
I’m not sure who to tag, so, if you’re reading this, and this sounds like fun, I tag you! 🤗