Dewey’s 24 Hour Readathon | Update #1
Hello everyone! Today is the big day!! It’s about 11:30 AM where I am, and while I took a bit of a break to eat breakfast and get dressed, I am actually doing really well so far. ☺️
I wanted to start by doing the Hour 1 challenge/introduction even though it’s not Hour 1 anymore:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I’m from Ohio, USA! 🇺🇸
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
That would probably have to be Heart of Danger by Carolyn Keene. Yesterday was the 87th anniversary of the Nancy Drew books, and that series is so very dear to my heart. It’s been a while since I read one, so I think it’ll be fun to re-enter Nancy’s world!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Honestly, I don’t really have any snacks planned or lined up. I’m just going to eat whatever is in the house when I get hungry. 🤷🏼♀️
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Aside from reading, I absolutely love dancing, especially ballet and contemporary. I’ve also been teaching myself how to crochet, and I’ve absolutely fallen in love with that as well!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my first time participating in this Readathon, and I’d have to say that I’m just most excited to spend my day reading and knowing so many others are doing the same! Also, this is giving me the perfect chance to catch up on my Goodreads challenge! 😜
So far, I’ve finished I Still Remember by Priya Prithviraj, and I gave it 4 stars.
Right now I’m finishing up Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon, which I had hoped to finish before the readathon, but oh well! I’ve been really enjoying it though, so that’s good.
Follow me on: