Can you guys even believe that it is August?! Summer is flying by! We still have a month left, though, so I’m going to appreciate it and soak up every second of summer that I can.
Altogether, I read six books in July!
– Illusion by Nadette Rae Rodgers (ebook) \\ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
– The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares (reread) \\ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
– Starry Eyes by Jenn Bennett \\ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
– The Blood Race by K. A. Emmons (ebook) \\ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
– After the Storm (Heartland #2) by Lauren Brooke \\ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
– Breaking Free (Heartland #3) by Lauren Brooke \\ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
STANDOUT BOOK OF THE MONTH
I have to go with Starry Eyes by Jenn Bennett. This book was so fun, adventurous, and romantic. It made a great summer read, and made me really want to go camping!
Save the Date by Morgan Matson \\ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
The Borrowers by Mary Norton \\ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Goldie Vance Vol. 1 by Hope Larson \\ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
The Blood Race by K. A. Emmons \\ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I received a copy of The Orphan’s Wish by Melanie Dickerson as part of the Just Reads Publicity Tour!
Here’s all the TTT’s I participated in during the month of July:
- Top Ten Books I’ve Read in 2018 (So Far!)
- Favorite Novellas/Short Stories
- Books That Bring Back Memories
- Books That Lived Up to Their Hype
This month I only had one Waiting on Wednesday to share with you guys:
I was also a part of the Worlds Beneath Blog Tour in July!
Overall, it was a bit of a quieter blogging month, but I still managed to post quite a bit and keep up a little bit of a posting schedule, and so, I am content. Also, compared to last July’s stats, I received over double the amount of views and visitors and over three times the amount of likes and comments. So, I am celebrating how far The Calico Books has come since last year!
Here’s to a really great August!
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on:
(I receive a tiny commission if you follow my BD links!)