The Sunshine Blogger Award
Thank you so, so much to Melissa from booknerdmomo for nominating me! I really appreciate it. 🙂
- Thank the people/person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominator(s).
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
1. What’s a book you feel like changed your life? Why?
Honestly, I’m not really sure! I feel like every book I read helps shape and change the way I view and live life, and to pick just one…I don’t know if I could.
2. What’s a book series you’re dreading the end to? A series you don’t want to end.
Technically, this series ended a long time ago, but I haven’t finished it yet: Anne of Green Gables! I absolutely adore these books. I’ve read all of them but the last three in the series, and I want to take my time with these last three books, because the Anne series is just so lovely.
3. What’s a book or series you feel is extremely underrated?
One of the most underrated books, to me, is Uglies by Scott Westerfeld. It’s one of my favorite dystopians, and yet, everybody seems to forget about!
4. If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life what would it be?
This is an easy one for me: pizza! I’m not even exaggerating when I talk about my love for pizza. This is almost embarrassing to admit, but I’ve had pizza for breakfast, lunch, and dinner,
all in the same day, on more than one occasion.
5. What’s something you enjoy besides reading or blogging?
Aside from reading and blogging, I love to dance! Ballet is my absolute favorite, but I also really enjoy contemporary and modern.
6. What’s your favorite season?
My favorite season would definitely have to be summer, but honestly, there are things I love about every season.
7. Stand alone or series?
Even though I really enjoy series, I’m going to go with stand alone novels this time. Stand alone novels are great because there’s not as much of a time commitment. With series, there’s so much waiting to find out what happens next. With stand alone novels, you get the full story!
8. What book to movie adaptation are you looking forward to the most?
I am so excited for Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children!! I have been waiting almost five years for this movie and, despite the obvious differences, I cannot wait!
9. Is there a character that everyone else seems to dislike, but that you really love?
Hmm…I can’t think of an answer for this one!
10. If you could have any power at all what would it be?
I would want the power to fly! Being able to fly like a bird seems like the most incredible thing ever.
11. If it was possible to be physically transported into any book world which one would you choose? Why?
I would love to go to Avonlea from Anne of Green Gables. I absolutely love the characters, the scenery, the atmosphere, everything! It would be such a wonderful place to live.
1. What book made you fall in love with reading?
2. Libraries or bookstores?
3. What is your favorite book-to-movie adaptation?
4. Aside from reading and blogging, what else do you enjoy? (I had to use this question, too!)
5. What is your favorite genre to read?
6. Least favorite genre?
7. Favorite non-bookish movie?
8. If a genie gave you 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
9. How long have you been blogging?
10. What inspired you to start blogging?
11. What book would you love to see become a movie?
Lashaan and Trang @ Bookidote
Shameeka @ Booksoverblumen
Kourtni @ Kourtni Reads
Rachael @ Rachael Reads
Melanie @ It’s a Bookish Thing 13
Jacquie and Gina @ Rattle the Stars
Chaca @ notadaywithoutbooks
Meredith @ fromlibrarywithlove
Casey @ adoptabookaus
Angie @ journeyofangie
Kathryn @ kitkatdallibooks