The Liebster Award
I was nominated by Monique from That Wild Soul for the Liebster Award! Thank you so, so much! I was nominated over 2 months ago, and I’m just now doing this…oops? Despite my delay, I am super excited to be doing this!! 🙂
Check out the 2016 Official Liebster Award rules for more logos and information.
1. Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions that the blog gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 5-11 blogs that you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
5. Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
What is your favourite series?
Ooh! This is such a hard question for me…I’m going to have to go with the Nancy Drew series. Those books were the first ones that I ever became really obsessed with, and they are just really special to me to this day.
Do you ever read the ending of a book first to see if you’ll like it?
Never! I’ve been accidentally spoiled for books before, and it’s a horrible thing. I would never intentionally do that to myself.
Is there a book you liked but think could do with a rewrite?
The Death Cure by James Dashner! I love the Maze Runner series, and I think the series ended well, but it could have ended so much better.
Which book has your least favourite cover?
I know there are covers that I don’t like, but honestly, I cannot think of any right now?
How often do you unhaul books?
…never…I really, really should, but I hate getting rid of books! I going to have to unhaul a few soon though, because my bookshelves are pretty much at their max. capacity!
Do you feel pressure to update your blog regularly?
I do! I know my blog isn’t very big, so it’s not like I have any “fans” waiting for me to post or anything, but even though my blog is small, I want to be consistent. I want to be able to look back at my old posts and see what I thought, too!
What is one of your favourite bookish items?
I have this Nancy Drew fleece sweatshirt from Out of Print Clothing, and not only is it super cute, it is probably the coziest shirt I own!
What are the top 3 things on your bucket list?
I think it is super important for every one to have goals, but honestly, I don’t know. I’m still figuring out what I would like to do.
Which book would you sacrifice in an apocalypse to save the world?
Fifty Shades of Grey; I’ve never read it, and I have no desire to.
Would you like to travel to the past or the future?
The past! While realistically, I know I wouldn’t want to stay there permanently, there are so many places I’d like to see in the past. I’d love to see what life was like on the prairie, like Laura Ingalls, I’d love to experience life from the early 1900’s, as well as experience the ’50s and the ’60s.
What is your favourite song? (Include YouTube link)
I don’t have a favorite song of all time or anything like that, but lately I’ve really been enjoying Happiness by NeedToBreathe.
- What is the book that made you fall in love with reading?
- Best book you’ve read in 2016?
- Worst book you’ve read in 2016?
- If you could travel anywhere, free of charge, where would you go and why?
- What book to movie adaptation is your favorite?
- Which one is your least favorite?
- Favorite non-bookish thing to do?
- What is your favorite food?
- If you could live in any other time period, which would it be?
- What is your favorite season?
- What new book release are you most anticipating?
I’m not going to nominate anyone in particular, but instead, I’m going to nominate everyone who has not done this yet!